I have started a new series that will be posted on Code Project called the WPF Business Application Series.
This series targets business application developers who know the basics of WPF or have experience with WPF. The primary focus of the series is on writing business applications, rather than addressing the question, “what is a style, how do I apply a style or how does the UniformGrid control work.”
I have a few other ideas but for now the road map is:
- Part 1 Application Structure, Skinning & Custom ToolBar Button Control
- Part 2 Form Validation Summary Control
- Part 3 Exception Handling and Logging
- Part 4 Business Object Declarative Programming; How To Implement Object Validation & Logging
- Part 5 Business Object Declarative Programming; How The Business Entity Base Class Work
- Part 6 Business Object Declarative Programming; Dynamic Form Control
- Part 7 Loading Menus & ToolBar From Object Source & Application Security
- Part 8 Business Application MDI
- Part 9 Displaying SQL Server Reporting Services Reports In WPF
- Part 10 Complete Layered Business Application
- Part 11 Complete Layered ASP.NET Business Application
Your can read Part 1 on Code Project here: Application Structure, Skinning & Custom ToolBar Button Control.
I hope you can learn about using WPF for writing business applications from this series.
Have a great day!
Just a grain of sand on the worlds beaches.