It’s here and posted at: http://karlshifflett.wordpress.com/xaml-power-toys/
Please read the Known Issue, New Installation and Upgrading sections in the above page.
Five New 1280 x 1024 videos too.
New Features and Changes in v5.0
- x32 and x64 support.
- Creation of Silverlight 3 DataForm from a selected class.
- ViewModel creation now allows optionally re-implementing Model properties on the ViewModel.
- Moved XAML Power Toys saved settings file out of the “\Program Files\Little Richie Software\XAML Power Toys” folder to “\Program Data\Little Richie Software\XAML Power Toys” folder.
- Visual Studio “Add-in\Macro Security” entry no longer required.
- Removed XAML Power Toys Solution Explorer context menus. All features are now accessed from either a code window or the XAML Editor.
- Fixed the installer program to simply installing and uninstalling XAML Power Toys. Version 5 no longer requires any additional steps for a clean install or uninstall.
- Completely rewrote the secondary application domain loading code from scratch.
- Verified XAML Power Toys has no side by side issues with DevExpress.
- Added license agreement MIT X11 License. This was done for two reasons:
- I’m now using Mono.Cecil for assembly reflection and it’s licensed using the above license.
- Many corporate developers have a requirement that all software they install and use must have a license agreement. I’ve added it so corporate customers can now use XAML Power Toys in their organizations.
Have a great day,
Just a grain of sand on the worlds beaches.